On behalf of the entire FBJH staff, we wish you a healthy and happy summer.
- August 30 Late Registration Day
- September 5 Labour Day
- September 6 Organization Day P-12 (no classes)
- September 7 PD Day P-12 (no classes)
- September 8 First Day of School for Students
Policies are statements of principle which are adopted to outline a course of action. Policies are set by both the Governing Board and the Minister of Education and Early Childhood Development.
The following policies have been set by the Minister of Education and Early Childhood Development:
Any students wishing to travel home after school on a bus other than the bus they are supposed to travel on is required:
- to bring in a hand-written note from a parent/guardian which indicates the following
- date of the event
- which bus they will be traveling on
- where they are going
- who they are travelling with
- Parent / guardian signature
ANY bus change requests notes must be signed by the main office prior to the end of the day & logged in the bus change request binder in the main office.
The signed note is to be given to the bus driver by the student upon getting on the bus to indicate that they have consent and have checked in at the office.